Thursday, January 14, 2010

6 Months

Six months ago today, Miss Jillian Grace was welcomed into our family. I look back at these pictures, and it sure brings back a lot of emotions. We couldn't be prouder to call her our daughter, and she has 2 very proud big sisters. Jillian is very much a part of our family, and not a day goes by that we don't think about her. What I wouldn't give to give her just one more hug and kiss....

Love and Miss you lots baby girl.....

Love this one with Jillian's Great Grandparents

(all images were taken by Knop Photogrpahy)

Here is Jillian with the 3 bears: one was buried with Jillian, Ellie sleeps with hers ever night, and Malia's sits on her shelf in her room. I know the girls will hold a special place for these bears for years and years.

I know I said I was not going to add anymore to Jillian's blog, but since I still have not had it printed, I thought I would add to it, and have it printed for her 1st birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I know you miss her every day.Jillian is the sweetest baby girl and I am so sorry for your loss.
Blessings, Sarita Boyette
sboyette@tx.rr.com

MOM said...

Looking at these pictures sure brings back memories and mixed emotions...So much happiness that we got to meet her and hold her, so much sadness that we had to say goodbye. She is just beautiful.

Holly said...

Jillian is so beautiful. Happy 6 month birthday!

Mary said...

I LOVE the three bears! That is so special. Happy 6 month Heavenly birthday Jillian! Your pictures are priceless!

Bonita said...

Happy 6 month Birthday Sweet Jillian :)