Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pretty in Pink!

Last night we were at Teresa's and downloaded her pictures of Jillian....it was so fun to see some new ones I hadn't seen before! She got some really good ones that I didn't have...which I am thankful for! Here are a couple of my favorites!
I LOVE this first one------this pink Gap outfit was my favorite!!!!! Pretty in Pink!!!!



Daddy was the only one that go to feed Jillian. She ate a few times, tiny drops at a time, but she did get a little something.....quite a fighter she was!

I get to post pictures of Ellie and Malia everyday---so I thought why not post a couple new ones of Jillian----I like to show her off as well! I am the proud mommy of 3 girls, and we will never forget that! :)

8 comments:

Christi said...

The "pretty in pink" photo is beautiful. I bet it was nice to see some different photos- thanks for sharing.

grandma-grandpa-lansink said...

I did take some good ones.....I sometimes surprise myself!!!

Amy Walter said...

Jodi - those are wonderful photos and what a nice surprise to get to see some new pictures of Jillian and such great ones too! I love the "pretty in pink" one - looks like it was a professional picture. Also - I think the hand one is so special of all of your beautiful girls. The one of Adam feeding her is just precious too - these are some good pictures of the really good memories of your beautiful Jillian.

Chris, Abby, Ayden, Elliott, Ashley & Evan said...

Love all the pics!!! She is just BEAUTIFUL!! you are right, we will never forget Ms Jillian and we love and miss her everyday!!

Sheryl said...

Great pictures - Grandma did a good job with that new camera!
She really looks like a little angel - I'm glad you shared your pictures with us.
Hope you guys are all doing well -
I think of you often.

Holly said...

These are great! I love seeing new photos! The first picture is so precious!!

Misty said...

It feels good to share her. It feels good to tell other people about her. She's yours. That's how I feel about Isaac. I want every one to know him, to know how much I miss him. I can't get over how much she looks like your girls. She's beautiful.

Candi Ladwig said...

I love these ones... because they are real... it shows the girls (and Adam) interacting with her. Sweet!