Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More Special Gifts

Here are a couple special gifts we got this week:

This first one is a Willow Tree that is a gift from my Grandpa----or Jillian's Great Grandpa Schafer! I LOVE IT!
The card on this reads
"A TREE, A PRAYER:
MAY YOU FIND STRENGTH, BEAUTY AND PEACE EACH DAY"
I don't have this one yet, and goes great with my collection! Thank you so much Grandpa!!!!!


The second one was this blanket for Jillian. My Grandma Schafer had asked if there was something else I needed or wanted for Jillian that they could get for her, so I thought a blanket with her name on it would be prefect! I have always loved this minky material, and found this website Southern Sassy Pants on etsy--and got an adorable one---a great keepsake to add to her memory chest! Thank you so much Grandma!!! I know Jillian will love being all snuggled up in it! :)

5 comments:

Holly said...

What nice gifts! I love that minky material. It's so soft!!

Chris, Abby, Ayden, Elliott, Ashley & Evan said...

what wonderful gifts...ones that you can treasure forever!

MOM said...

The gifts are so nice! Love Willow Tree angels and that blanket looks soo comfy!!

Have you gotten the package yet?

Candi Ladwig said...

How nice! Your grandparents are the best :) That blankie looks sooo cozy and snuggly!

The Hamann Family said...

Great gifts!! Very sweet! :)