Monday, June 1, 2009

Reporting in...

Reporting in for all my followers...I feel like I don't update this blog as much as I do my family one, but I don't really have much to report! Things are going just fine, which is good! I can't believe Jillian is due in 8 short weeks-----wow, hard to imagine! I have been feeling great, a little tired, probably because I have hit the "up 5 times in the night to pee" phase, so I am not getting much sleep, but that is expected, and was the same with Ellie and Malia!



We did call the funeral home today and are planning to go in and talk to them next week---this is the part I have been putting off, but it is time to get all that in order, in case Jillian decides to come early, we will have everything ready. So more details on that next week.



The girls and I had also gotten a gift from one of my best friends Katie a couple weeks ago, and wanted to post. She got all of us matching necklaces, that have little rings on them with words...mine has the words MOTHER, STRENGTH, and MEMORIES and the girls both have SISTER and REMEMBER. They are really so neat and I seriously wear mine EVERYDAY--well Malia too, she is always asking if she can wear her necklace too! I also love that I can add rings with different words---I am sure I will be adding some soon! Thank you so much Katie---we love them and it is so nice you were thinking of us!



Here is one picture I have that Adam took when we were all three wearing them!!!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

You all look so cute with your necklaces on!

Nicole Mommy to Logan Quinn 11/28/05-11/29/05
http://loganquinn.blogspot.com

Holly said...

The necklaces are wonderful and I love that you each have your own. I am glad there is nothing big to report and that things are going well. I know it won't be easy to start planning all the arrangements so I will be thinking of you. IMO, I think it is easier to do it now than later.

mom said...

The necklaces are so adorable. That was awesome of Katie!
I know there will be some difficult things coming Jodi. If you need me for ANYTHING..let me know...day or night! I'm so glad that you are feeling well and things are progressing nicely. You can enjoy the weather and the girs for awhile!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Look at those cutie pies! The necklaces look great too! Can't wait to see you guys when we get back!
Love
Andrew

Chris, Abby, Ayden, Elliott, Ashley & Evan said...

love the necklaces...too cute:) glad things are going well and you feel pretty good, hate the having to pee everytime you get comfy too...oh well!

Grandma Teresa said...

Adam and Jodi.....Good picture taking Adam !!! The necklaces are adorable....we had a hard time getting Malia to take hers off for bed on our sleepover...but assured her she could wear it the next day.As always you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers. We are a phone call away if you need anything. Mom and Dad Lansink

Caroline said...

Glad things are going good & the necklaces are soooooooooo cute. Take care & HUGS & Prayers Caroline